Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foiled and painted

Just a quick update on the status of my home-brew swimbaits...

There is an individual in Georgia (I love this, I lived in Marietta, GA for a while) that is interested in the bait. For what it is worth, this guy is getting the first swimbait I have ever produced for the public.

He wants a "Bone" patterned bait.

Bone, for the layperson, is a bait without paint. It is the natural white color of the plastic that is used by manufacturers for injection molded baits, and, as such, needs no paint. Therefore, it is a mild affront to my sensibilities that anyone would prefer a "bone" pattern to my own interpretation of a shad or a herring.

I think I will get over it...

In the mean time, here is another bait that I have foiled and painted...



Another view...




I am starting to have a good time with this...

SS



No comments:

Post a Comment