Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rainy's new patterns

There have been a surprising number of local folks expressing interest in my fly patterns. I am therefore gratified to announce that Rainy's will be picking up two more of my bugs this coming year...




Go-Go Dancer; Black

Go-Go Dancer; Pearl Chartreuse

Wolverine; Not sure what to call this color?

In addition, I have had several individuals express interest in custom swimbaits from yours truly...

I will be posting a simple tutorial on swimbait construction in the not-too-distant future. Stay tuned...

Cheers!

SS

4 comments:

  1. Great looking flies!
    What materials do you use for the Go Go Dancer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those look amazing! you got some skills. I just started following and readin through your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bluesmik-

    It is a Daichi 1273 hook, x-small UTC wire, TMC thread (on thorax only, none on the abdomen/shank) pearl mylar, and UV cured goo.

    Thanks for the nice words.

    Cheers!

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete