Friday, November 26, 2010

This years crop of submissions to Rainy's.

Some fly patterns I have cooked up and have done well with. These are being submitted for consideration for contract patterns. Wish me luck!

This one is called a Wolverine. Has been deadly on 
freestones and lake run fish. Great summer into fall pattern.

A black Peacock Wolverine.

This is called a Double Shot. Twin tungsten beads, 
wire underbody, coated. This is a heavy little fly.

Black Peacock Double Shot.

My recently created stretch flex midge, no name as
yet. I think this color will be very good in Cheesman
canyon and Deckers; all those tiny net building caddis...

Yes, I did.
GoGo Dancer, anyone?

As above. I can't tell you how, not yet. 
But ain't she purty?

I wish the name "Trout Crack" was free, 'cause this 
one meets the criteria. Flashback B3, she does the job.


Cheers!







3 comments:

  1. Shaun,

    The two on the red hooks are KILLER, how do they fish. I have always like wolverine, they all have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GoGo's are great as attractors. I wish I could find a stouter red hook, they would just kill in a lake...

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete